still need help please

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 5:34 AM
      To anyone that can help. And please post this message.

      I was given a free desk set (three pieces, not heavy but awkward) If
      anyone has a truck/van and can help me transport them either after work
      or on a weekend, I would really appreciate it. I dont have and car and
      do not drive. I would pay for gas and tolls if any and might be
      ecouraged to buy lunch or a pint or two. (smile)

      Please email me offlist.

      Thanks,

      Eleanor (Robin)
    • ladyscribe07
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14 8:07 AM
        Still need help with a truck or van. See my original post.

        Thanks,

        Eleanor (Robin)