*Dance Practice, Wed July 12*

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 1:13 PM
      Everbody please come join us for the summer season Renaissance Dance Practice. Everyone is welcome to come and learn Branles, Almans, Italian Court, English Country and other fun styles of dance. It's a great way to prepare for all the dancing at Pennsic!

      SCHEDULE: 7 to 9 pm

      LOCATION: Ida Noyes Hall, University of Chicago

      Our wonderful student reps have gotten space for us at the University of Chicago for June through August 2006.
      We are in Ida Noyes Hall, and we have the 3rd floor Theatre.
      http://maps.uchicago.edu/eastquad/

      **NEXT WEEK**
      There is a demo for Tree-Girt-Sea on July 18. We have been asked to come and participate, so there is a change of schedule and location. If they want to, we'll try and include some of the visitors in the dances we're learning.

      The Schedule is still 7 to 9, but note that this is TUESDAY.
      The location is the The Congressional Church of Jefferson Park. 5320 West Giddings St., Chicago, IL 60630.

      Dance Practice Details:

      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is invited...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between, are needed and welcomed...

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com

      Yours in Service,