Re: Crown Tourney Finances

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 10, 2007
      Well there is plenty of time to do more research and look into it.
      There may also be some other possibilities of Aeyerton getting
      together to host a royal affair in the near future. However that is
      still in the research phase so I'll say no more until something more
      substantial happens.

      Moira O'Dorran

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2007
        Greetings!
             Go to the Kingdom web site, click on the Seneschal page, look for "How to host Crown Tourney".
        http://www.midrealm.org/seneschal/HostCrown.pdf
        I suspect many answers may be found here.
        Is mise le meas,
        Alexander.