Hotel block for MKAoD

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Greetings!
           We have received some information that we are happy to distribute. A motel block for MKAOD. The price per room ($64.99) is for 4 people (not including tax, etc.), but there is no increase in cost from 1 to 4 people so that is about $17 each per night for 4, not counting tax. It is about 11 miles from site. Contact the motel for reservations BEFORE AUG. 15! I hear they allow pets, too.
      Is mise le meas,
      Alexander

      Super 8 Motel
      630 N Green Bay Rd.
      Waukegen, IL.
      847-249-2388
      Ask for SCA block. $64.99 a night for up to 4 people.
      Block rate ends on Aug.15, 2007. Regular rates apply after Aug. 15, 2007 and are about $10.00 per room higher.
      Directions to Motel
      Exit I-94 at Grand Ave./132 east. Go to N Green Bay Rd./131 turn right/south. Look for Motel.
      Direction to site from Motel,
      Turn north on Green Bay Rd. (back to Grand Ave./132). Turn left on Grand Ave./132. Go a few miles, about 10, to the stoplight at Rt 59. Turn left/south on to Rt 59. Look for site on the right about 1/4 from light.
      Yahoo! News
      Get important
      sex health news
      Yahoo! Avatars