Greetings - Referal

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 7:53 AM
      I was contacted as Chatelaine of Grey Gagoyles by a new Gentle.

      He is interested in period brewing and period cooking. If you know of
      any resources or people in the area that could be helpful in this
      please have them contact him. He most certainly is new to the SCA but
      NOT new to either of these subjects.

      His name is Martin St. Claire. He can be reached at:

      hucke@...

      Thank you very much for your help and assitance.

      Ian the Green
      Chatelaine - Grey Gargoyles