Re: [Ayreton] Re: Ayreton Daily Herald Article...

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2007
      I also saw in the slide show, pictures of Master Phillip and Adam Trent, as well as the Pippins.  Plus a nice snippet of the song we sang at the Carnivale. Hooray for good press!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2007
        Thought you might like to know that the article caught the attention of people who are not part of our group.  When I went to church today for VBS, one of the ladies there had cut out the article for me.  She thought the whole thing looked very exciting!

        Anna

        See what's free at http://www.aol.com.