*Renaissance Dance Practice, Wed July 11*

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      We've moved Renaissance Dance Practice to Wednesdays for the summer. We are also meeting in a new building at the University of Chicago. We are hoping to run most weeks, however the schedule will be flexible to work around Pennsic, and the practice up North.

      We will be learning a variety of fun and interesting dances from the Renaissance. We can teach all levels of dancers, so feel free to join us even if you've never tried dance before.

      **Location and Schedule**

      Schedule: Wednesdays, 7 to 9 pm
      Location: University of Chicago Campus, Ida Noyes Hall
      http://maps.uchicago.edu/eastquad/

      We will be in the Theatre most weeks, which takes up most of the 3rd floor. I will announce the exceptions.

      **Other details**

      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between, are needed and welcomed...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is invited...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb (please dress for the heat)...

      For questions or last minute updates:

      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home)
      alta_gioiosa AT yahoo DOT com

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 - 725 - 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com

      Quintius (Chris): 773 - 233 - 2614