Re: [Ayreton] Re: Ayreton Daily Herald Article...

  • Paul Beck
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2007
      I was wondering when the article was going to be published.

      Many thanks must go to Master Sean for all the work he did in presenting our groups, and to the photographer for capturing two great photos of my daughter and I.

      Meurig ap Cynfarch.

      Robin Goldman <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
      Wow!! What a great story!  I just noticed that my "Dragon" is featrured in the slides.  How cool is that?!

      Thanks for the article.

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Jenna
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2007
        The article was out on Saturday July 7 in stores. Needless to say I
        ran to meijer and got a copy for our group. The front page has a
        picture of Lord Dougal and people fighting rapier. And they are in
        color too, not just the normal black and white photo's.

        Cheers
        B.Keiley

        wrote:
        > Wow!! What a great story! I just noticed that my "Dragon" is
        featrured in the slides. How cool is that?!

        > Thanks for the article.
        >
        > Lady Eleanor Ravenild
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        someone who knows.
        > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Don't pick lemons.

      • Jen Small
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2007
          I also saw in the slide show, pictures of Master Phillip and Adam Trent, as well as the Pippins.  Plus a nice snippet of the song we sang at the Carnivale. Hooray for good press!

        • KCMalone3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 9, 2007
            Thought you might like to know that the article caught the attention of people who are not part of our group.  When I went to church today for VBS, one of the ladies there had cut out the article for me.  She thought the whole thing looked very exciting!

            Anna

            See what's free at http://www.aol.com.