Re: Ayreton Daily Herald Article...

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2007
      Wow!! What a great story!  I just noticed that my "Dragon" is featrured in the slides.  How cool is that?!

      Thanks for the article.

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
    • Paul Beck
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2007
        I was wondering when the article was going to be published.

        Many thanks must go to Master Sean for all the work he did in presenting our groups, and to the photographer for capturing two great photos of my daughter and I.

        Meurig ap Cynfarch.

        Robin Goldman <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
        Wow!! What a great story!  I just noticed that my "Dragon" is featrured in the slides.  How cool is that?!

        Thanks for the article.

        Lady Eleanor Ravenild

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • Jenna
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2007
          The article was out on Saturday July 7 in stores. Needless to say I
          ran to meijer and got a copy for our group. The front page has a
          picture of Lord Dougal and people fighting rapier. And they are in
          color too, not just the normal black and white photo's.

          Cheers
          B.Keiley

          wrote:
          > Wow!! What a great story! I just noticed that my "Dragon" is
          featrured in the slides. How cool is that?!

          > Thanks for the article.
          >
          > Lady Eleanor Ravenild
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          someone who knows.
          > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Don't pick lemons.

        • Jen Small
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 9, 2007
            I also saw in the slide show, pictures of Master Phillip and Adam Trent, as well as the Pippins.  Plus a nice snippet of the song we sang at the Carnivale. Hooray for good press!

          • KCMalone3@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 9, 2007
              Thought you might like to know that the article caught the attention of people who are not part of our group.  When I went to church today for VBS, one of the ladies there had cut out the article for me.  She thought the whole thing looked very exciting!

              Anna

              See what's free at http://www.aol.com.