Re: Ayreton Daily Herald Article...

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7 3:34 PM
      Here is the link:

      http://www.dailyherald.com/story.asp?id=329359

      Pretty good slide show with music and audio.

      Ian the Green
      Just some SCA guy

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Jenna Klauss <lttlems1@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone,
      >
      > The article has finally been posted to the Daily Herald about
      the Ayreton event. The title is 'For these enthusiasts, medieval
      times are year-round'. It should just pop up when you go to the
      site. After reading it, go to the bottom and it has a slide show
      about the SCA done with Master Sean O'Shaughessy. Wonderfully
      done. Lots of pictures.

      > Cheers & Kisses
      > B. Keiley
      >

      > ---------------------------------

    • Robin Goldman
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8 8:43 AM
        Wow!! What a great story!  I just noticed that my "Dragon" is featrured in the slides.  How cool is that?!

        Thanks for the article.

        Lady Eleanor Ravenild

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
      • Paul Beck
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 8 7:47 PM
          I was wondering when the article was going to be published.

          Many thanks must go to Master Sean for all the work he did in presenting our groups, and to the photographer for capturing two great photos of my daughter and I.

          Meurig ap Cynfarch.

          Robin Goldman <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
          Wow!! What a great story!  I just noticed that my "Dragon" is featrured in the slides.  How cool is that?!

          Thanks for the article.

          Lady Eleanor Ravenild

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Jenna
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 9 7:18 AM
            The article was out on Saturday July 7 in stores. Needless to say I
            ran to meijer and got a copy for our group. The front page has a
            picture of Lord Dougal and people fighting rapier. And they are in
            color too, not just the normal black and white photo's.

            Cheers
            B.Keiley

            wrote:
            > Wow!! What a great story! I just noticed that my "Dragon" is
            featrured in the slides. How cool is that?!

            > Thanks for the article.
            >
            > Lady Eleanor Ravenild
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            someone who knows.
            > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Don't pick lemons.

          • Jen Small
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 9 8:39 AM
              I also saw in the slide show, pictures of Master Phillip and Adam Trent, as well as the Pippins.  Plus a nice snippet of the song we sang at the Carnivale. Hooray for good press!

            • KCMalone3@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 9 11:07 AM
                Thought you might like to know that the article caught the attention of people who are not part of our group.  When I went to church today for VBS, one of the ladies there had cut out the article for me.  She thought the whole thing looked very exciting!

                Anna

                See what's free at http://www.aol.com.