Saturday / Brave Combo

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007

      Just as a reminder to that someone, a SCAdian, asked me remind them,(I can't remember who, oh well) the next time Brave Combo would be in the area.
      They will be In Schaumburg on Saturday 7PM

      from
      Summer Breeze
      Sponsored by the Village of Schaumburg and
      Schaumburg Park District
      Grounds of the Robert O. Atcher Municipal Center,
      Schaumburg Rd. and Summit Dr.
      All concerts begin at 7 pm.
      Free Admission.
      Sorry, pets are not permitted on the municipal center grounds
      during performances.
      JULY 7 - Brave Combo
      Tex-Mex, polkas, Latin dance--this eclectic band does
      it all with a sense of humor.

      So if you are not heading down to St Carol....
      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Shire of Rokkehealden