Re: [Ayreton] Worst arms idea ever

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      You're not fooling anybody, Earache - say what you will, it's nothing you wouldn't have posted if you'd thought of it first!

      Vanilla mead?  Need any help with, ahem, quality control...can't be too careful, gift for a peer and all...

      Moose

      Earik MacSkellie <erickmaxskelly@...> wrote:
      Your vanilla mead is almost ready. Puns like that won't inspire me deliver it any time soon. Bad Peer!

      On 7/2/07, suzanearley@ comcast.net <suzanearley@ comcast.net> wrote:
      I just had the worst idea for arms: a cask, end on, shown exploded so the side slats are flat in a star formation. (an airy tun)

      Ghita (ducking and running)

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly