Re: [Ayreton] Re: Questions about principality

  • kateslists@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hmm, IMO it's harder to get consensus from a big group of people than a little group..... <g>
      Bojei

      From: rdpierce@...
      Other than the perception issues of seperatism and fear that it isn't
      possible, are there any downsides to a Principality? Already there are
      plenty of issues raised regarding an Ayreton shell barony; I wonder if
      it would be easier to reach consensus on a Midlands Principality than
      an Ayreton Barony.

    • Earik MacSkellie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
        Bojei,

        You are forgetting the hive mind. WE ARE MIDLANDS. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, YOUR GROUP'S DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. (HORDE TOO).

        From: rdpierce@...

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie
        Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly