Re: [Ayreton] Re: Questions about principality

  • kateslists@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 4:10 PM
      Hmm, IMO it's harder to get consensus from a big group of people than a little group..... <g>
      Bojei

      From: rdpierce@...
      Other than the perception issues of seperatism and fear that it isn't
      possible, are there any downsides to a Principality? Already there are
      plenty of issues raised regarding an Ayreton shell barony; I wonder if
      it would be easier to reach consensus on a Midlands Principality than
      an Ayreton Barony.

    • Earik MacSkellie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4 9:39 PM
        Bojei,

        You are forgetting the hive mind. WE ARE MIDLANDS. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, YOUR GROUP'S DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. (HORDE TOO).

        From: rdpierce@...

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie
        Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly