Re: [Ayreton] Worst arms idea ever

  • Metylda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      If you found Ghita's pun-age make her unworthy of your
      mead, I will always be willing to sacrifice myself and
      help you get rid of any mead. :D

      It's hard work, but I'm willing to step up and help
      you dispose of it. After all my Mistress and Master
      are always telling me to help out... ;)

      Yours in Service,

      Metylda, cup in hand... ;)

      http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
      > http://earikmacskellie.blogspot.com/

      There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • Dolores Becker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
        You're not fooling anybody, Earache - say what you will, it's nothing you wouldn't have posted if you'd thought of it first!

        Vanilla mead?  Need any help with, ahem, quality control...can't be too careful, gift for a peer and all...

        Moose

        On 7/2/07, suzanearley@ comcast.net <suzanearley@ comcast.net> wrote:
        I just had the worst idea for arms: a cask, end on, shown exploded so the side slats are flat in a star formation. (an airy tun)

        Ghita (ducking and running)

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie
        Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly