Re: [Ayreton] Worst arms idea ever

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      Your vanilla mead is almost ready. Puns like that won't inspire me deliver it any time soon. Bad Peer!

      On 7/2/07, suzanearley@... <suzanearley@...> wrote:

      I just had the worst idea for arms: a cask, end on, shown exploded so the side slats are flat in a star formation. (an airy tun)

      Ghita (ducking and running)

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

      http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
      http://earikmacskellie.blogspot.com/
    • Metylda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
        If you found Ghita's pun-age make her unworthy of your
        mead, I will always be willing to sacrifice myself and
        help you get rid of any mead. :D

        It's hard work, but I'm willing to step up and help
        you dispose of it. After all my Mistress and Master
        are always telling me to help out... ;)

        Yours in Service,

        Metylda, cup in hand... ;)

        --- Earik MacSkellie <erickmaxskelly@...> wrote:

        > Your vanilla mead is almost ready. Puns like that
        > won't inspire me deliver
        > it any time soon. Bad Peer!
        >
        > On 7/2/07, suzanearley@...
        > <suzanearley@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I just had the worst idea for arms: a cask, end
        > on, shown exploded so
        > > the side slats are flat in a star formation. (an
        > airy tun)
        > >
        > > Ghita (ducking and running)
        > >

        > --
        > Ld. Earik MacSkellie
        > Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
        > Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale

        http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
        > http://earikmacskellie.blogspot.com/

        There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

        *****

        Me þæt wyrd gewæf

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • Dolores Becker
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
          You're not fooling anybody, Earache - say what you will, it's nothing you wouldn't have posted if you'd thought of it first!

          Vanilla mead?  Need any help with, ahem, quality control...can't be too careful, gift for a peer and all...

          Moose

          On 7/2/07, suzanearley@ comcast.net <suzanearley@ comcast.net> wrote:
          I just had the worst idea for arms: a cask, end on, shown exploded so the side slats are flat in a star formation. (an airy tun)

          Ghita (ducking and running)

          --
          Ld. Earik MacSkellie
          Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly