Worm Tent

  • Leopoldo Lastre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      OK so it's not really a worm or called one. Found this modern plan that may
      give people an option or ideas when considering a "mock" period tent:

      The Grey Gargoyles Loaner:
      http://homepage.mac.com/technoking/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2006-0
      8-22%2010.49.21%20-0700/Image-C779761A320211DB.jpg

      A modern plan on a similar structure with modern PVC technology:
      http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/accessory/pvc2.shtml

      Direct link to PDF File:
      http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/plans/hoop-greenhouse.pdf

      --
      Leopoldo Lastre
      3818 West West End
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007
        Leopoldo,
        I have a question about this type of tent.  How does it hold up in a storm?  What type of material is good for the sides and the bottom of a tent like this?
        Thanks.

        Anna

        See what's free at http://www.aol.com.