Worst arms idea ever

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      I just had the worst idea for arms: a cask, end on, shown exploded so the side slats are flat in a star formation. (an airy tun)

      Ghita (ducking and running)
    • Earik MacSkellie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
        Your vanilla mead is almost ready. Puns like that won't inspire me deliver it any time soon. Bad Peer!

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie
        Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

        http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
        http://earikmacskellie.blogspot.com/
      • Metylda
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
          If you found Ghita's pun-age make her unworthy of your
          mead, I will always be willing to sacrifice myself and
          help you get rid of any mead. :D

          It's hard work, but I'm willing to step up and help
          you dispose of it. After all my Mistress and Master
          are always telling me to help out... ;)

          Yours in Service,

          Metylda, cup in hand... ;)

          --- Earik MacSkellie <erickmaxskelly@...> wrote:

          > Your vanilla mead is almost ready. Puns like that
          > won't inspire me deliver
          > it any time soon. Bad Peer!
          >
          > On 7/2/07, suzanearley@...
          > <suzanearley@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just had the worst idea for arms: a cask, end
          > on, shown exploded so
          > > the side slats are flat in a star formation. (an
          > airy tun)
          > >
          > > Ghita (ducking and running)
          > >

          > --
          > Ld. Earik MacSkellie
          > Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
          > Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale

          http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
          > http://earikmacskellie.blogspot.com/

          There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

          *****

          Me þæt wyrd gewæf

          http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
        • Dolores Becker
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
            You're not fooling anybody, Earache - say what you will, it's nothing you wouldn't have posted if you'd thought of it first!

            Vanilla mead?  Need any help with, ahem, quality control...can't be too careful, gift for a peer and all...

            Moose

            On 7/2/07, suzanearley@ comcast.net <suzanearley@ comcast.net> wrote:
            I just had the worst idea for arms: a cask, end on, shown exploded so the side slats are flat in a star formation. (an airy tun)

            Ghita (ducking and running)

            --
            Ld. Earik MacSkellie
            Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly