Re: [Ayreton] barony/province/duchy/canton/laander/very small rocks question

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2007
      Question--

      Would most of the Ravenslake people be working say later in the evening of Saturday at MKAOD?  Yea, I know that having a meeting at an event is a killer for the host group.

      Another thought...what about a "Towne meeting" at a fighter practice, say at the beginning or end of a session at a popularly agreed time/day???

      Just playing with thoughts here while basking in the Florida sun...

      Acelina