Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton baronial question

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2007
      Greetings!
           There would be Baronial Officers. All Cantions would have officers which would report to their seniors-the Baronial officers. The Baronial officers would report to the Regional officers.
           So, persons in a Canton could be Canton officers or Baronial officers. One could not report to oneself (i.e.,. be a canton pursuivant and a Baronial Herald), but one could be a Canton Pursuivant and a Baronial A&S officer, for instance.
           There would be Canton meetings and Baronial meetings at different times-one presumes the Baronial meeting place would be central to the Barony/all the Cantons (equally inconvenient for everyone...)
           Baronial regalia would be the task of the Baron/Baroness, or the Baronial Regalia Wrangler.
      Ta,