Looking for a ride to WW

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Willing to help pay for gas money.

      I'm looking to hopefully head up thrusday night or early friday
      morning. Prefer thrusday but flexible. I live on the north side of
      the city but can be available anytime after work at 5pm on thursday.

      I'm already preregged and am sending up half my gear with a friend
      thats leaving wednesday morning.

      Would only need to transport me and my fencing bag.

      If you have room and space I'd be very greatful for a ride to Warriors
      and Warlords.

      Thanks

      Moira