4.July Ayreton Archery Practice Cancelled

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      My apologies for the cross-posting.

      Next Wednesday's Archery Practice for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea and the
      Shire of the Grey Gargoyles, also known as the Ayreton Archery Practice,
      will be cancelled as next Wednesday is the 4th of July.

      The Ayreton Archery Practice will resume the following Wednesday, 11th of
      July, from roughly 7-9pm at the Archery Custom Shop, located at 7240 West
      Madison in Forest Park, Illinois.

      http://www.archerycustomshop.com/

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

      Who's that on the Red Carpet? Play & win glamorous prizes.
      http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=REDCARPET_hotmailtextlink3
    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
        That's my boy....   :_)

        So proud....

        See you on the line.

        Lord Dougal MacAlister the Tardy
        Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
        Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

        Next Wednesday's Archery Practice for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea and the
        Shire of the Grey Gargoyles, also known as the Ayreton Archery Practice,
        will be cancelled as next Wednesday is the 4th of July.

        The Ayreton Archery Practice will resume the following Wednesday, 11th of
        July, from roughly 7-9pm at the Archery Custom Shop, located at 7240 West
        Madison in Forest Park, Illinois.

        http://www.archeryc ustomshop. com/

        In Service,

        -Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

        Who's that on the Red Carpet? Play & win glamorous prizes.
        http://club. live.com/ red_carpet_ reveal.aspx? icid=REDCARPET_ hotmailtextlink3

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!