*Dance Practice, Wed. Jun 28*

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Everbody please come join us for the summer season Renaissance Dance Practice. Everyone is welcome to come and learn Branles, Almans, Italian Court, English Country and other fun styles of dance. It's a great way to prepare for all the dancing at Pennsic!

      Schedule: 7 to 9 pm

      ** NEW LOCATION: IDA NOYES **

      Our wonderful student reps have gotten space for us at the University of Chicago for June through August 2006.
      We are in Ida Noyes Hall, and we have the 3rd floor Theatre.
      http://maps.uchicago.edu/eastquad/

      Other details:

      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is invited...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between, are needed and welcomed...

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com

      Yours in Service,