**** Dance Practice CANCELLED Tonight *****

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      Sorry for the last minute notice.

      Most of the regular attendants have told me they can't make it to practice tonight. Also, the current traffic map tells me I won't be able to arrive until after practice is over. We will plan to have the next dance practice on July 11, at the University of Chicago.

      Yours in Service,
      Teleri

      Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222