New fencing tourney - Prima Spada

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      Please feel free to cross-post to interested parties.

      This is an inter-kingdom challenge, designed to test your mettle, for the bragging rights to be known as the "Prima Spada" - Top Sword (literally - First Sword) of the Kingdom. You get to enjoy bragging rights for a season, and then the tourney season for Prima Spada starts again.

      This first season will run from Swine and Roses to MKAOD ( June 29 - Sept 1)
      See the Fencing Forum at www.legiodraconis.com for the rules, rankings and more info!

      This year, we'll have a short season to get it up and running and also to allow us to work out any kinks in the system. If things go well and we have a lot of interest, we'll do it again next year, from Baron Wars to MKAOD.

      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank"

      Servant of His Majesty Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master Mordok Rostovskogo