Re: [Ayreton] Crown tourney bid?

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2007
      First, I'm changing the topic of this thread.

      Second, my opinion would also be to host a really
      awesome Crown Tourney. Now, whether that's at the Tues
      night practice site or not is a whole different
      question. I feel we can most certainly come up with a
      Spring Crown Tourney site around Chicagoland that even
      has camping options, etc; something which typically
      does draw folks in and doesn't require a hundred hotel
      room stays.

      Also keep in mind that any Spring Crown also includes
      Kingdom A&S on Saturday, then the Crown Tourney on
      Sunday.

      It is always Memorial Day Weekend.

      We might even be able to use the Boy Scout camp that
      TGS had several years ago....

      Just some thoughts,

      Jale