Ask a Laurel - Forwarded with permission

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2007
      Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:09:54 -0400
      From: Judith Kirk <judith.a.kirk@...>
      Subject: [Mid] "Ask a Laurel" feature is Active! (cross-post as

      Greetings and Salutations on a Fine Summer Morning!

      I would like to announce to one and all, that a feature has been
      added to the Midrealm Laurel page on the midrealm.org website.

      At www.midrealm.org, scroll down to Middle Kingdom Order of the
      Laurel and click on that link.

      That opens up the home page for the Midrealm Order of the Laurel.
      Note on the left side of the page, the box for CONTACTS.

      The first selection is "Ask a Laurel" and clicking on this link
      will open an email to me, the secretary for the Midrealm Order of
      the Laurel, and I will forward any request received to the Midrealm
      Laurel private e-list on your behalf.

      Please take advantage of this feature. We are your resource persons
      for the arts and sciences, and we serve YOU, the populace of the
      Middle Kingdom, and the entire Society as a whole.

      There are approximately 123 active Midrealm laurels, and we
      represent a wide range of interest and expertise in the arts and
      sciences. Chances are pretty good that one or more of us can be of
      assistance to you as you research and develop project ideas, wish
      feedback on current work, etc.

      The lines of networking do not end there! If an answer isn't
      forthcoming from our kingdom's laurels, I will gladly post inquiries
      to the SCA-wide laurel e-list, opening up an entire Known World of
      laurel resources for you.

      I cannot guarantee a laurel will respond...but I can guarantee that
      all inquiries will be forwarded to the target-rich laurel list. ;-)

      My thanks to Taffy, for making this link possible again.

      Siobhan O'Neill