Link to Middle Kingdom process and Laws of Baronial Advancement and Polling

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2007
      For those that would like to have the link to the Middle Kingdom's
      Policy and Laws as well as the Corpora, please find the link below.

      http://www.midrealm.org/seneschallorum/seneschal.html

      Simple click on the links under "Baronial Polling and Advancement
      Information"

      The direct links are here:

      http://www.midrealm.org/seneschal/Baronial_Polling.pdf

      http://www.midrealm.org/seneschal/BaronialAdvancement.pdf

      To date I have not located any word files for these documents. You
      will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, or some other program that can
      read .pdf if it exists.

      You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader from this website:

      If you have any problems with any of these links please let me know.

      I have also uploaded the links to the links section of this
      discussion group should this posting get lost.

      Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne Cryer