RE: [Ayreton] Re: May have been gone over before

  • Doug Petroshius
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
      I work in Lincolnwood, which is about as far north in the northside as you
      get (the Village is half surrounded by Chicago). I might be able to make an
      occasional practice, but depends where and when. We normally practice in
      Glenbrook North on Tuesdays, if you can make that, I strongly recommend it.

      Gintaras