Ride Needed from Border Skirmish (1 way)

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007
      Hi all, Hilla here!

      I am looking for a ride home after feast (any time after) on Saturday
      night. (I have a ride TO Border Skirmish, just not FROM.) Would anyone
      be willing to give me a ride home, or reasonably close? I live on the
      North Side of Chicago, just a couple of blocks from Loyola
      University's Lakeshore Campus. If you can help, please contact me. Thanks.

      --Hilla

      PS Will pay gas money.