Practice at Glenbrook tonight

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007
      Practice at Glenbrook tonight

       If anyone is headed up to tonight's practice from the Northside (Lincoln Park/Wrigleyville/Lakeview/Uptown/Etc...) who could fit an extra rider + armor, I could use a ride out. I haven't been to a local practice yet, and I want to make sure my armor padding fits local standards. I get my e-mails in digest format, so if you've got room and wouldn't mind hauling me, my cell is 312-479-8301. Thanks in advance!

       - Justin, everyone's favorite Lakeview homebrewer