Re: [Ayreton] Re:Interest in dance for Tuesday nights at Glenbrook North?

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 18 2:36 PM
      Jale,

      Have you figured out yet whether you are doing European dance or Middle Eastern dance or a mix of whatever you think will be fun at the moment? I've tried Middle Eastern a few times before, and it's fun, but I'm fairly hopeless at it. Will it cramp your style if I show up if you do European dance? I've already promised to continue dance down at U of C, but Glenbrook is practically in my backyard, versus a two hour drive down south.

      If we're both doing every other week dance practices, should we try to coordinate on alternate weeks? Things can get strange scheduling around July 4, and even more so around Pennsic.

      Let me know what you think.

      Yours in Service,
      Teleri