May have been gone over before

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2007
      May have been gone over before

       Would anyone care to get together somewhere on the Northside for a few Saturday/weeknight practices? If we could get just 5 or 6 people out I think we could all get a good workout in, and I could definitely use some practice. Also, if anyone has armor padding material or old rattan weapons they'd like to get off of their hands, contact me! I'm working on a rattan weapon at the moment (many thanks to Henry of Exeter for advice on construction), but I may not have time to put it together before Border Skirmish.

       -Justin

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
        How North are you talking? I'd be interested depending on location.

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sheehan, Justin" <JSHEEHA3@...> wrote:

        > Would anyone care to get together somewhere on the Northside for a
        few Saturday/weeknight practices? If we could get just 5 or 6 people
        out I think we could all get a good workout in, and I could definitely
        use some practice. Also, if anyone has armor padding material or old
        rattan weapons they'd like to get off of their hands, contact me! I'm
        working on a rattan weapon at the moment (many thanks to Henry of
        Exeter for advice on construction), but I may not have time to put it
        together before Border Skirmish.

        > -Justin

      • Doug Petroshius
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
          I work in Lincolnwood, which is about as far north in the northside as you
          get (the Village is half surrounded by Chicago). I might be able to make an
          occasional practice, but depends where and when. We normally practice in
          Glenbrook North on Tuesdays, if you can make that, I strongly recommend it.

          Gintaras