Re: [Ayreton] Border Skirmish - Ride Needed

  • elenofbirchbrae
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
      hey hun! I don't have Matthew and I am planning on going.
      One problem. Just discovered that "you know who" took my
      new tent I
      bought as he was moving out. :-( So don't know how I am
      going to do this or where I can stay. If we can work that
      out (do you have a tent?) then I would be glad to work out
      rides with you. :-) Let me know. YIS, Elen of Birchbrae
      (becca)

      Hello Everyone,

      > I would really love it if someone could offer me a ride to
      > Border Skirmish. I would be willing to pay for gas and
      > tolls if any. I would really apreciate the help.
      >
      > I work downtown, so if you want to travel friday night we
      > can. I live in Hammond, IN (25 minutes from Chicago). I
      > would be willing to leave VERY EARLY SATURDAY too.
      >
      > Please let me know if you can help out.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Lady Eleanor Ravenild

    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2007
        I have an extra tent...you could borrow it for
        Saturday night (Kilian will be coming in) and if you
        want it, we can work out something.

        Jale

        --- elenofbirchbrae <elenofbirchbrae@...>
        wrote:

        > hey hun! I don't have Matthew and I am planning on
        > going.
        > One problem. Just discovered that "you know who"
        > took my
        > new tent I
        > bought as he was moving out. :-( So don't know how
        > I am
        > going to do this or where I can stay. If we can
        > work that
        > out (do you have a tent?) then I would be glad to
        > work out
        > rides with you. :-) Let me know. YIS, Elen of
        > Birchbrae
        > (becca)
        > >
        > Hello Everyone,
        > >
        > > I would really love it if someone could offer me a
        > ride to
        > > Border Skirmish. I would be willing to pay for
        > gas and
        > > tolls if any. I would really apreciate the help.
        > >
        > > I work downtown, so if you want to travel friday
        > night we
        > > can. I live in Hammond, IN (25 minutes from
        > Chicago). I
        > > would be willing to leave VERY EARLY SATURDAY
        > too.
        > >
        > > Please let me know if you can help out.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      • elenofbirchbrae
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
          Thank you, I just borrowed one last night from a friend.
          Thank you though. YIS, Elen of Birchbrae