Border Skirmish - Ride Needed

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      I would really love it if someone could offer me a ride to Border
      Skirmish. I would be willing to pay for gas and tolls if any. I would
      really apreciate the help.

      I work downtown, so if you want to travel friday night we can. I live
      in Hammond, IN (25 minutes from Chicago). I would be willing to leave
      VERY EARLY SATURDAY too.

      Please let me know if you can help out.

      Thanks,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild
    • elenofbirchbrae
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
        hey hun! I don't have Matthew and I am planning on going.
        One problem. Just discovered that "you know who" took my
        new tent I
        bought as he was moving out. :-( So don't know how I am
        going to do this or where I can stay. If we can work that
        out (do you have a tent?) then I would be glad to work out
        rides with you. :-) Let me know. YIS, Elen of Birchbrae
        (becca)

        Hello Everyone,

        > I would really love it if someone could offer me a ride to
        > Border Skirmish. I would be willing to pay for gas and
        > tolls if any. I would really apreciate the help.
        >
        > I work downtown, so if you want to travel friday night we
        > can. I live in Hammond, IN (25 minutes from Chicago). I
        > would be willing to leave VERY EARLY SATURDAY too.
        >
        > Please let me know if you can help out.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      • Wendy Pastrick
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2007
          I have an extra tent...you could borrow it for
          Saturday night (Kilian will be coming in) and if you
          want it, we can work out something.

          Jale

          --- elenofbirchbrae <elenofbirchbrae@...>
          wrote:

          > hey hun! I don't have Matthew and I am planning on
          > going.
          > One problem. Just discovered that "you know who"
          > took my
          > new tent I
          > bought as he was moving out. :-( So don't know how
          > I am
          > going to do this or where I can stay. If we can
          > work that
          > out (do you have a tent?) then I would be glad to
          > work out
          > rides with you. :-) Let me know. YIS, Elen of
          > Birchbrae
          > (becca)
          > >
          > Hello Everyone,
          > >
          > > I would really love it if someone could offer me a
          > ride to
          > > Border Skirmish. I would be willing to pay for
          > gas and
          > > tolls if any. I would really apreciate the help.
          > >
          > > I work downtown, so if you want to travel friday
          > night we
          > > can. I live in Hammond, IN (25 minutes from
          > Chicago). I
          > > would be willing to leave VERY EARLY SATURDAY
          > too.
          > >
          > > Please let me know if you can help out.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Lady Eleanor Ravenild

        • elenofbirchbrae
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
            Thank you, I just borrowed one last night from a friend.
            Thank you though. YIS, Elen of Birchbrae