Looking for Ride for Border Skirmish (One Way)

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2006
      Hey there!

      I'm looking for a ride **home only** from Border Skirmish on the 24th.
      Is there anyone who might have some free car space for the evening?
      Looking for someone who is staying through feast at least. Bardic
      Circle optional. ;) I live in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago
      (6300 North and about the lake). Please contact me off-list if you're
      willing and able. My deepest thanks.

      --Hilla
    • Vickie Rayhill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2006
        Hilla,

        I plan on staying at the event until the bardic circle
        winds down also. If you dont get an offer from someone
        who lives closer to you, let me know. I live in Des
        Plaines.

        --Jocelyn

        http://mail.yahoo.com