Re: [Ayreton] Town Meeting

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007

      Greetings

      This is to remind the good citizens of Ayreton that all are invited to a Town Meeting to be held at Border Skirmish next Saturday the 23rd. Time will be 3PM, location at the Bardic circle. Topics will include planning for the next Ayreton Carnivale, creation of Ayreton regalia, the Mayoral selection process, and....

      The "B" word.  Barony.  (There I said it!).

       With the results of my recent questionnaire in hand, it has become apparent that this is on the minds of many of us, and we are ready to open discussion on the topic. Gather yourselves and your good thoughts  and please come to the meeting .

           Due to time constraints, we will need to keep the meeting to about 90 minutes, so these 4 topics will need to be kept moving along, so we don't run over into Royal Court.

      In Service

      THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches

      Lord Mayor of Ayreton