Re: Haven't been active for a loooong time...

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2007
      Our local standards follow Corpora. Garb can only be required to be
      worn at events. All other activities can encourage people to wear
      garb but can not require it.

      That said, the Ayreton Fighter Practice and Thieves of Hearts
      Fighter Practice very rarely have people in garb. When they are
      planning it, they usually announce it ahead of time.

      Ian the Green
      Chatelain - Shire of Grey Gargoyles

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <the.antichris217@...> wrote:

      > One more quick question: what are the local standards on garb and
      > fighter practice? Can I show up without until I get garb?
      >
      > Thanks
      >

      > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <the.antichris217@> wrote:
      > >
      > > and I've moved here from Calontir since then. I live in
      Chicago, a