Foxvale Summer practice site

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      OK. We have a backup plan in place.Those of you interested in coming out to the Foxvale fighter practices, please use the following map:

      http://www.bataviaparks.org/park01.htm

      Under clear skies, we will practice on the grass under clear skies. In case of inclement weather, we will practice on the concrete under the pavilion. There is a link to a mapquest map for you to get directions. We hope to see you there.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

      http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic