Bardic At Border Skirmish 4

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 6:36 AM
      Lords and Ladies, gentles all,

      Hear this proclamation!

      Border Skirmish 4 will soon be upon us, so brush off your lute and practice your favorite tunes.
      We invite all who wish, to entertain.

      We seek jugglers and raconteurs, balladeers and instrumentalists, prestidigitators and shanty singers to entertain an audience of pirates and privateers, nobles and artisans, traders and mercenaries.

      Bring your songs and stories of pirates and sailors, bring your shell games; entertain the weary and the bored!

      Border Skirmish 4 is offering special favors for entertainers, ask for Kyla Pennywarden.  (skycat@...)

      Many Thanks to all,
      See you there!

      Kyla Pennywarden, AoA