Re: [Ayreton] Re: Foxvale Practice Update

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
      Or, maybe I can try to remember that they use the space in the summer for summer programming when I sign up for the room.  Since as you said, this is the second year in a row.

      I have absolutely no problem with someone looking for a new site, just remember... this one is free.  We don't pay a dime for it, and if we give it up...we lose it.  They have a waiting list.

      I highly recommend that if we start looking for a new site, we don't completely turn this one down until we are positive that the new place will work for us long term.

      Ags

      See what's free at AOL.com.