Re: [Ayreton] Rattan issues

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
      Do you have any hose clamps? Most basket hilts require those to attach to the rattan. Bring em to Border Skirmish and I am sure we can get em combat ready in no time.

      On 6/6/07, Sheehan, Justin <JSHEEHA3@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I purchased several lengths of rattan and two basket hilts along with my
      armor, and I've got a bit of a problem putting them together. I have no
      woodworking tools (or experience) to work with, and I've never put a
      weapon together for SCA use before. Is there anyone out there who can
      help me with that (or put them together for me). I'd be happy to pay a
      fee, in cash and/or cheesecake. Thanks!

      -Justin

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie