Re: [Ayreton] Re: Glenbrook North High School

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007
      Was there a problem of some sort to prompt this, or was it good forethought and preventive maintenance?

      Lord Dougal MacAlister the Tardy
      Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007
        There was no problem, but people have asked about or suggested using the school for other events, so Captain Liam found out what the pricing/rental would be and asked me to post it to the public list.

        ~Tedesco da Venezia~