RE: [Ayreton] Re: Foxvale Practice Update

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
      If the Foxvale site is unavailable for this evening I'd invite everyone to come up to the Glenbrook north practice site.  Even if the weather is a bit iffy we will have plenty of room inside and plenty of heavy and rapier guys showing up so I promise a target rich environment.

      Hope to see you all tonight,
      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: twlyon24@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:48:41 +0000
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Foxvale Practice Update

      Do you know how soon this goes into effect? In other words, is the
      site available tonight 6/5/07? Thanks.

      Logos
      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, "Earik MacSkellie"
      <erickmaxskelly@ ...> wrote:

      > Greetings Foxvale, Ayreton, and Midlands fighters,
      >
      > I have just been informed by our contact person at the Aurora
      Community
      > Center that our practice site will not be available this summer.
      For now I
      > recommend anyone normally attending Foxvale's practices to instead
      go to the
      > Ayreton combined practice on Sundays. I believe Thieves of Hearts
      is still
      > going on Tuesdays as well. I send out an update if there is any
      change to
      > the Foxvale practice info. I will see what I can do to locate
      another indoor
      > site, but perhaps we can do practices outdoors at a park until a
      new site is
      > located.
      >
      > --
      > Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      > Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
      > Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
      >
      > http://www.google. com/calendar/ feeds/michael. labny%
      40gmail.com/ public/basic
      > http://earikmacskel lie.blogspot. com/

      Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.  Make it count!
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
        Or, maybe I can try to remember that they use the space in the summer for summer programming when I sign up for the room.  Since as you said, this is the second year in a row.

        I have absolutely no problem with someone looking for a new site, just remember... this one is free.  We don't pay a dime for it, and if we give it up...we lose it.  They have a waiting list.

        I highly recommend that if we start looking for a new site, we don't completely turn this one down until we are positive that the new place will work for us long term.

        Ags

        See what's free at AOL.com.