Re: Foxvale Practice Update

  • twlyon24
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
      Do you know how soon this goes into effect? In other words, is the
      site available tonight 6/5/07? Thanks.

      Logos
      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Earik MacSkellie"
      <erickmaxskelly@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Foxvale, Ayreton, and Midlands fighters,
      >
      > I have just been informed by our contact person at the Aurora
      Community
      > Center that our practice site will not be available this summer.
      For now I
      > recommend anyone normally attending Foxvale's practices to instead
      go to the
      > Ayreton combined practice on Sundays. I believe Thieves of Hearts
      is still
      > going on Tuesdays as well. I send out an update if there is any
      change to
      > the Foxvale practice info. I will see what I can do to locate
      another indoor
      > site, but perhaps we can do practices outdoors at a park until a
      new site is
      > located.
      >
      > --
      > Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      > Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
      > Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
      >
      > http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%
      40gmail.com/public/basic

    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
        Sorry Logos,

        No it isn't.  The city begins their summer school program right at the end of the school year.  The end of the year snuck up on me so I forgot about the summer programs.  We will be able to resume in Sept.

        Hillary

        <erickmaxskelly@...> wrote:

        > > Greetings Foxvale, Ayreton, and Midlands fighters, > > I have just been informed by our contact person at the Aurora
        Community
        > Center that our practice site will not be available this summer.
        For now I
        > recommend anyone normally attending Foxvale's practices to instead
        go to the
        > Ayreton combined practice on Sundays. I believe Thieves of Hearts
        is still
        > going on Tuesdays as well. I send out an update if there is any
        change to
        > the Foxvale practice info. I will see what I can do to locate
        another indoor
        > site, but perhaps we can do practices outdoors at a park until a
        new site is
        > located. > > -- > Ld. Earik MacSkellie > Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly > Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale > > http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%
        40gmail.com/public/basic
        > http://earikmacskellie.blogspot.com/ >
        ~~~~~ To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal/ To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive announcements, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and change your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ayreton-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Earik MacSkellie
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
          Unfortunately the community center waited untl yesterday to tell us it was no longer available. They did the same thing to us last year. I guess we are slow learners. I think we need to find a new site we can use year round.

          <erickmaxskelly@...> wrote:

          > Greetings Foxvale, Ayreton, and Midlands fighters,
          >
          > I have just been informed by our contact person at the Aurora
          Community
          > Center that our practice site will not be available this summer.
          For now I
          > recommend anyone normally attending Foxvale's practices to instead
          go to the
          > Ayreton combined practice on Sundays. I believe Thieves of Hearts
          is still
          > going on Tuesdays as well. I send out an update if there is any
          change to
          > the Foxvale practice info. I will see what I can do to locate
          another indoor
          > site, but perhaps we can do practices outdoors at a park until a
          new site is
          > located.
          >
          > --
          > Ld. Earik MacSkellie
          > Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
          > Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
          >
          > http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%
          40gmail.com/public/basic
          > http://earikmacskellie.blogspot.com/

          --
          Ld. Earik MacSkellie
          Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
          Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale

          http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
          http://earikmacskellie.blogspot.com/
        • Clint Anderson
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2007
            If the Foxvale site is unavailable for this evening I'd invite everyone to come up to the Glenbrook north practice site.  Even if the weather is a bit iffy we will have plenty of room inside and plenty of heavy and rapier guys showing up so I promise a target rich environment.

            Hope to see you all tonight,
            Anton

            Anton du Marais

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            From: twlyon24@...
            Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:48:41 +0000

            <erickmaxskelly@ ...> wrote:

            > Greetings Foxvale, Ayreton, and Midlands fighters,
            >
            > I have just been informed by our contact person at the Aurora
            Community
            > Center that our practice site will not be available this summer.
            For now I
            > recommend anyone normally attending Foxvale's practices to instead
            go to the
            > Ayreton combined practice on Sundays. I believe Thieves of Hearts
            is still
            > going on Tuesdays as well. I send out an update if there is any
            change to
            > the Foxvale practice info. I will see what I can do to locate
            another indoor
            > site, but perhaps we can do practices outdoors at a park until a
            new site is
            > located.
            >
            > --
            > Ld. Earik MacSkellie
            > Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
            > Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
            >
            > http://www.google. com/calendar/ feeds/michael. labny%
            40gmail.com/ public/basic
            > http://earikmacskel lie.blogspot. com/

            Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.  Make it count!
          • jeffnaggie@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
              Or, maybe I can try to remember that they use the space in the summer for summer programming when I sign up for the room.  Since as you said, this is the second year in a row.

              I have absolutely no problem with someone looking for a new site, just remember... this one is free.  We don't pay a dime for it, and if we give it up...we lose it.  They have a waiting list.

              I highly recommend that if we start looking for a new site, we don't completely turn this one down until we are positive that the new place will work for us long term.

              Ags

              See what's free at AOL.com.