Border Skirmish Missive from Duke Rams'ey

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Forwarded

      Hear my words, Duke Rams'ey sworn vassal of King Dag. I beseech all
      warriors of the Midrealm to follow King Dag to war on the northern
      border. Northshield is reported to have mustered 70 strong and
      valiant men at arms. Further Northshield has treated and spoke words
      of friendship with Calontir to encourage Calontir to show with a
      force of warriors. I know that HRH Andreas Icefalcon of the East is
      traveling with great speed to side with Northshield with at least
      one knight, Sir Konrad in His retinue.

      I wish for the Midrealm to meet this challenge and defend the King's
      person for He bravely goes forth to meet King Hrodr and Northshield.
      Look into your hearts, would you rather dally upon your estates or
      would you see to your King and the borders of the Middle. If you do
      not march south, march to the northern border and be counted among
      hero's. I promise you this, I shall break many lances upon the
      Northshield army and rain merciless steel down upon their brows and
      limbs in the name of our King. Look to your arms, make ready your
      baggage train and defend the King!