ATTN: Illuminators and water color painters!

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007

      In-store Watercolor Demonstration June 9th, 1PM

      at

      Goods of Evanston

      You are invited to enjoy a lively demonstration in watercolor brought to
      you by Goods of Evanston.  Stop by our store at 714 Main Street on

      Saturday, June 9th at 1:00PM.

      Seasoned illustrator and watercolor artist, Tom Hicke, will provide tips

      on techniques while demonstrating his personal painting procedure.  Saturdays presentation
      will include an introduction to some of our finest art materials

      featuring Holbein watercolors and Escoda brushes.

      On the day of the demo, we will have Holbein watercolors
      and gouache on sale for 40% off.