Warriors and Warlords NEW SITE!!!

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      "Greetings Northshield!" (ssh I'm forwarding this!)

      "We have located a new site! Warriors and Warlords 14 will take
      place at the Chippewa Valley Music Festival grounds (home of Country
      Fest) near Cadott, Wisconsin (Northeast of Eau Claire). The site
      is huge, with plenty of room for all of our traditional WW
      activities.

      We know you will have many questions about our new site and we will
      be updating the WW web page soon. Please bear with us, we will be
      providing info about the new site as quickly as we can.

      We greatly appreciate your patience, flexibility, and offers of
      support during the last week.

      The WW 14 Autocrat Team"

      For those interested folks I am also including a link to the
      website. Just to be clear Dub dub is ON and at a new site!!!

      http://www.warriorsandwarlords.org/

      Ian the Green