A&S Display at Border Skirmish Event June 22 - 24

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      Forwarded and announced by request:

      Greetings to the Hall....

      It seems that the messenger I had sent some time ago met with an
      unfortunate demise, and my missive regarding an Arts & Science
      display at the event known as Border Skirmish is undelivered.

      ~hrumpf~

      Therefore, I, Lady Deonysia, do most humbly send once more this
      gentle message :)

      There will once again be an Arts & Sciences display at Border
      Skirmish! Because of the lateness of this message, I will gladly
      except not only new works, but also works in progress, and
      previously displayed items. There will be a populace bean count
      and a prize given!

      We do not require documentation of your items, but brief
      descriptions are always helpful and are encouraged. You can earn an
      extra bean by including the Pirate theme of this years event.

      The display will take place in the Hall and items are to be brought
      in by 11am on Saturday. Populace viewing and voting will end at
      4pm, and we ask that your items be picked up by 5pm.

      Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and again, my
      apologies for not knowing my original message did not deliver until
      now.

      In Service~

      Lady Deonysia
      ~Co A&S coordinator (A&S display) Border Skirmish- Arggh!~