Re: [Ayreton] 7 1/2 halberd Question

  • Erick Maxskelly
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2007
      What about the pole-axes that TJ of By My Hand sells? Would those fit the bill? (ha ha)

      On 5/22/07, Blair Peterson <stoutmaker@...> wrote:

      Thanks Christian. I think my biggest error when reading these descriptions
      was that I wanted to build a halberd, but was instead invisioning a poleax.
      Hence, I think I'll be building about 10" of striking surface between the
      tip and the axe head itself, which will sit at the bottom of the striking
      surface, which I will pad on both sides, to more closely resemble the long
      blades I found to protrude out of the top of some halberd pictures I found.

      I am curious about how midrealm weapons are accepted or not at the war
      though so I will be following up with the Lilies Marshall.

      Thanks,

      Lukas